Learning Through Groups
Perform a search and join any Edivate group.
- Type any subject or topic that you are interested in collaborating with other educators in the search box.
- Click Groups in the Type(s) drop-down list to display only groups.
- Click the card to access the group.
- Click Join.
When you have joined a group, introduce Yourself on the group wall.
Click the link to access Edivate and complete the task.Join an Edivate group
Learning Through Communities
Practice Interacting with Communities
Reply to the Online Reading Resources post in the Reading and Literacy community forums. Type Thank you for your post … as your message.
- On the Navigation bar click the Main Menu and then click Communities.
- Scroll down by clicking anywhere on the screen.
- Click Reading and Literacy.
- Click Online Reading Resources.
- Reply to the first post.
- Type Thank you for your post … as the message.
- Click Reply
- Click Subscribe.
- Click Subscribe to confirm your subscription to this thread and receive notifications on new posts and replies.
- Very good. Continue to search and interact with other educators in communities.
Reply to "The One Thing" post in the New Teacher Training community forum.
By clicking the Accept button, you are accepting the challenge to perform the task in Edivate.
© School Improvement Network, LLC All rights reserved.