Observation 360 Web
Saving Your Work
Which Option Do I Use?
Read each scenario and match it with the option that fits best.
Sending to Observation 360 Web
Upload your in-progress observation to the web and navigate to Isla's observation through Edivate.
- Tap Save.
- Tap the option in the menu for finishing your observation later on your computer.
- Confirm your choice by tapping Upload.
- Tap Logout. We will save you a few steps by moving to Edivate now.
- Click Resources in the navigation bar and then click Observation 360.
- Click the Observation 360 Web button.
- Click the row for the teacher's observation in the My Observations in Progress on the Web section of the page.
- Very good. Now you can complete the rest of the observation on your computer.
Resources for Professional Learning
Select Resources and Make Comments
Choose resources for an indicator and make comments on another.
- Click the Resources icon for the second indicator.
- Select the first item in the menu to add it as a resource for the educator.
- Click the Information icon for the third item in the menu.
- Click OK to close the Information pane and select the resource.
- Click the Resources icon again to close the menu.
- Scroll down by clicking anywhere on the screen.
- Click Show Comments for the third indicator in the observation.
- Enter a comment for the educator providing her with specific feedback.
- Click Hide Comments to close the comments box.
- Very good. Now you know how to add resources and add comments to an observation.
Finalizing the Observation
Complete the Observation
Complete the observation.
- Set a due date of October 7, 2013 for the educator to view the attachments.
- Click Instructions for the Educator.
- Type Please comment on the areas of focus that align best to your personal learning plan. in the box.
- Click Observation Notes to type comments for those viewing the observation.
- Type She taught the lesson in another educator's classroom. in the box.
- Click Finish and Submit to complete the observation.
- Click Submit to confirm you want to submit the observation.
- Excellent. You can no longer make changes to this observation other than to make comments.
© School Improvement Network, LLC All rights reserved.