Create Evidence Folders
In the newly created proposed activity folder, insert an evidence folder named Video 1 and type The Daily 5 video ... for the description.
- Click the activity folder named: Watching Reading Strategies Video .
- Click the Insert List .
- Click Evidence .
- Name the new evidence folder Video 1.
- Type The Daily 5 video ... for the description and Save your newly created evidence folder.
- Very good. Now you can insert items of evidence to show how you completed the learning activity.
Types of Evidence
Upload Video, Observation, and Course Evidence
Add the video named The Daily 5 to the evidence folder.
- Click the Video 1 evidence folder.
- Click Videos from the Insert list.
- Click the plus button to add the The Daily 5 video to your evidence folder.
- It's that simple to submit videos, courses, and observations entries as evidence.
Uploading File Evidence
Upload File Evidence
Add a new file, Reading - Lesson Plans to the evidence folder entitled Reading Strategies Lesson Plans.
- Click the Reading Strategies Lesson Plans evidence folder.
- Click the Insert list and click Files .
- Click the Add New File button.
- Click the pdf file named Reading - Lesson Plans and click Choose.
- Click the Upload button.
- Click the Plus button to add the file to your evidence folder.
- Now your file has been uploaded as evidence of having completed the activity.
Uploading Link and Generic Evidence
Upload Links and Generic Evidence Types
Add a link with a URL of http://www.edudemic.com and a description of Reading Strategies to your evidence folder. Then add a generic item of evidence with a title of Reading Strategies and a description of I read Improving Reading ...
- Click the Research for Reading evidence folder.
- Click Links from the Insert list.
- Click the Add New Link button.
- Type http://www.edudemic.com as the Link URL.
- Type Reading Strategies as the description.
- Click Save.
- Click the plus button to add the link to your evidence folder.
- Click Generic from the Insert list.
- Click the Add New Generic Item button.
- Type Reading Strategies Book for the title.
- Type I read Improving Reading... for the description and then click Save .
- Click the plus button to add the generic type to your evidence folder.
- Great! Now you have evidence indicating you have completed the activity.
Sharing a Learning Plan
Share Your Learning Plan
Share your learning plan with Aiden Johnson, Penny Johnson, and Darius Moore. Then download a PDF copy for your own records.
- Click the Share tab to choose which administrators will receive your learning plan.
- Click anywhere on the screen to scroll down.
- Share the learning plan with Aiden Johnson, Penny Johnson, and Darius Moore by clicking the share plan icon.
- Click anywhere to scroll back to the top.
- Now click the Report tab to download a pdf of your learning plan.
- Click Print PDF.
© School Improvement Network, LLC All rights reserved.