What is Mapping?
Identify Focus Objectives
Respond to the survey questions and then show previous responses.
Create Focus Objective Folders
Create a focus objective folder named Teaching Strategies that your educators can view.
- Click the main menu in the navigation bar.
- Click Admin Tools.
- Click Choose a page... and then Add/Edit Focus Objectives.
- Click the Insert Folder button.
- Select the newly created Focus Objective folder.
- Name the folder Teaching Strategies.
- Type a description for the folder Resources that will provide ... and then click Save Changes.
- Very good.
Aligning Content to Focus Objectives
Align Content in Edivate
Search for content about differentiation and add two videos to your Focus Objectives folder: the elementary edition of Links Between Brain Research and Visual Tools and the secondary edition of Benefits of Thinking Maps.
- Click Add New Content.
- Click Search For Content.
- Search for Differentiation.
- Scroll down by clicking anywhere on the screen.
- Drag the video segment titled The Applied Differentiation Map: What? to the Teaching Strategies folder.
- Drag video segment titled Identifying Student Interests to the Teaching Strategies folder.
- Very good. You aligned the video segments to your new Focus Objectives folder.
© School Improvement Network, LLC All rights reserved.